Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Scrapbooking Queens Winners from Challenge #6

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's Castle!
Wow we had 80 Challenge Entries this time around...



If you are a winner of a challenge or blog candy
please email The Scrapbooking Queen your full
information so your prize can be sent out to you...
thescrapbookingqueen1@gmail.com

The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge Winners #6

 4 Images from Meljen's
#7
7 Images from Bugaboo
#13
5 Images from Pink Cat Studio

#28
5 Images from Prairie  Fairy
#35
4 Images from Delicious Doodles
#50
5 digital images,  Ai Factory
#66


Thank you for joining us over at
The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge



5 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah, thank you so much and Congrats to the rest of the winners.

Hugs,
Kate

cardsbyann said...

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to win the gift certificate to Dude Time Doodles! I love their hilarious guy-themed digis!
I've tried to email twice in the last week from my 2 different email addys but haven't heard back. Hoping it's not lost in the spam folders. I'll try again if you could please check your spam folder for an email from sunny6. Thanks again!!!
-Heather M
(CardsbyAnn blog)

Olivia said...

So excited to have won too. Have sent the email and can not wait to claim my prize! Olivia

jessica said...

So excited to see I was a winner!! I sent you an email....looking forward to picking out some images!!
Thanks so much
jessica

A Country Twinkle said...

Thank You! Congrats to the other winners also.

Post a Comment